Sunday, January 08, 2006



create your own visited country map
or check our Venice travel guide

Man, I need to travel more. Look at all those depressing white areas. The whole of the Americas and Australia and almost all of Asia (looks impressive on the map, but I've only been to South Korea and Bali..).
I know I have been very lucky to be able to travel this much. I know plenty of people that barely have set foot outside their home country. But I want more. My legs are itching. It's been ages since my last travel. Svalbard doesn't count because that's a part of Noway. I need new impulses, new cultures, new people, strange languages..
I never feel more alive than when I'm travelling.
Right.. So after I'm done with this shit. Find a job, any job. Work my butt of for a bit and then TRAVEL!! Or maybe preferably, find a job abroad. Maybe I should start playing the lottery too... just in case..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home