Friday, March 18, 2005

Went an saw I heart Huckabees the other day. Strange movie. I enjoyed it, but felt it was a bit repetative. Saw it in a club, so the sound was pretty crappy - actually it dissapeard for about 5 minutes.. Might have to see it again in more comfortable surroudings. Jude Laws accent bothered me a bit. It felt fake. And also, Dustin Hoffman looked like he wanted to be in the Beatles, and Jason Schwartsmann like he should be in one of the 'the' bands..
Jon Brions score was excellent as usual.
Accidentily bought a recordplayer today.. Well, I guess you can't accidently buy anything. But I was looking in one of these online auction sites, and came across one. Put in a bid, but then just after, I thought.. Can't really affort that.. Figured someone was going to outbid me, but no one did. So now I have to buy this thing. Well, appart from me not really having the money to spend on something like that, I'm quite happy with it. Finally I can play my vinyl records again..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home