Thursday, January 12, 2006

Yay! Got tickets to see Death Cab february 5th! Hopefully I won't be too stressed out to enjoy it.
Am also going to Thomas Dybdahl's acoustic concert in march :) Happy happy joy joy!
Also excited about Jenny Lewis' solo debut, Rabbit Fur Coat. And the Elected are releasing their new record, Sun Sun Sun, the same day I think. Heard some samples from them, and it sounds pretty good. A bit to preoccupied to REALLY listen to it though. Can't wait until I'm done with this and can focus on other things too..
..
..
..
Double yay! News from the Grant-Lee Phillips site! Seems like a new album is on it's way.. A cover album. http://www.grantleephillips.com/news.html
I would have preferred some new things from him, because I love his songwriting. But still excited. Heard him do alot of great covers:) Candy says, Ashes to ashes and Drunken angel are my favourites I think. Oh, and Wake me up before you go-go is great.
"semi-acoustic rendering of cult classics by The Pixies, Joy Division, REM, The Cure, Robyn Hitchcock, The Church, Nick Cave, New Order, Echo And The Bunnymen and The Smiths."
Can't wait:)

1 Comments:

At 9:46 PM, Blogger Vembi said...

hehe.. I had a juicy fruit period recently.. So another thing to do to avoid studying was making this juicy fruitpaperchain.. as seen in the film.. 28 days? The one with Sandra Bullock in rehab..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home