Sunday, March 20, 2005

Rented Pride and prejudice, the BBC miniseries. Wonderful. That of course lead me to watch a lot of other movies starring Colin Firth. Well, more like re-watch some of them. So far most of what I've seen are RomComs.. Now, I'm easily entertained (and some, like Bridget Jones's Diary and Love Actually I think are very good), but I would like to see him do more dramatic roles. Girl with a pearl earring is beautiful. See him play a bad guy, although I think he would make a terrific James Bond. But then I haven't seen that many of his movies, so he probably have played a few bad guys..
Also, finally bought Donnie Darko - The director's cut. But haven't seen it yet. Something to do this easter.. Man, I really need to spend less money..

1 Comments:

At 11:33 PM, Blogger Shinji said...

Hi !

I saw Donnie Darko and i think it's a good movie... makes you to think about some stuff in your life. So enjoy it :)))

klos

 

Post a Comment

<< Home