Thursday, March 24, 2005

Nothing to do today. Well, actually there is plenty of things I should have done, but didn't feel like studying.. Found the English Patient at the library, so rewatched that one. It's a beautiful film, visually stunning. But my god, it's long.. 160 minutes is a long time. And it feels even longer. Also watched A thousand acres. That was just excruciatingly dull.
Got my recordplayer in the mail today:) But unfortunaly all of my vinyl records (not that I have that many) are at my parents house.. But I did buy two very cheap albums today, so that I could try it out. Bought Dire Straits - Money for nothing and The Cars - The cars. Happy with all of the purchases.

1 Comments:

At 6:26 PM, Blogger Shinji said...

I'm happy for you! :) Dire Straits rule! :)))) Why did you start this blog?

klos

 

Post a Comment

<< Home