Friday, March 25, 2005

Why did I start this blog.. Do I need a reason? Well, thought I should make a contribution to all the useless crap to be found on the internet... No actually, I started it because I am a terrible procrastinator.. Just something to do in order to avoid doing something I have to do...
Today for instance. Cleared the day so that I could catch up on some school work. It's now almost 10pm. What have I done so far? Well, lets see.... seen a movie, cleaned the house, done some laundry, went for a jog, located my books, but have not yet managed to open them...
Have found out that I quite enjoy jogging. Or maybe it is power walking.. In my mind I am jogging. But if I was to go for a run with someone else, I might just find out that I'm actually just walking... I'm getting better, but I still think I'm in better shape than I'm actually in.. Have trouble standing up now... walking like my grandmother..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home