Wednesday, January 18, 2006

too tired to do anything today. But I did ok yesterday, so slightly less panicked... going to enjoy it while it lasts.. probably until my head hits the pillow..
anyway.. the Travel channel has showed the tall ship chronicles today. I was addicted to that show when they showed it on Discovery. Man.. when I get some money - that's what I'm doing.
http://www.picton-castle.com/
Not necessarily on that ship.. but something like that.. Was supposed to go on this short tall ship cruise when I was 14. But I chickend out.. STUPID!
Came across Camera obscura on the last FM player. Sounded very nice. Haven't really listened to much lately. Or, the radio is on in the background.. but I don't really pay any attention.. I just need something do occupy that part of my brain. If it's completely quiet I find it hard to concentrate.. Maybe because I'm a bit bothered by tinnitus.. Read somewhere that some antidepressants are supposed to help that.. Who knows..and I might cheer up too..
Well, got a laugh when I saw John Hodgman on the Daily show again. When they had him on the last time I thought he would be perfect on that show.. And then, there he is again. Think I'm going to check out his book. Too bad they don't sell it here in Norway. At least I don't think they do.. I like to browse before I buy stuff...
Well, off to sleep.. see if I can get some shut eye before 6 am tonight.. or will the panick attacks return..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home