Tuesday, September 12, 2006

"Read less, more TV."

So become somewhat obsessed with this House MD show.. Haven't been aired in Norway yet, but I saw a promo somewhere.. and now I've managed to get through both seasons in a frightenly short period of time.. I have no life....
Who would have guessed that the Prince Regent would end up being most known as a hunky tv doc.













Very clever show, funny, good actors, brilliant main character and great dialouge.

"Nobel invented dynamite. I won't accept his blood money."
"It's a basic truth of the human condition that everybody lies. The only variable is about what."
"I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone that someone is probably the last person you should ask."
"Humanity is overrated."
"The eyes can mislead, the smile can lie, but the shoes always tell the truth."
"Like I always say, there's no "I" in team. There's a "me" though, if you jumble it up."
"I teach you to lie, cheat, and steal, and as soon as my back's turned you wait in line?"
"Raw food.. If only her ancestors had mastered the secret of fire."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home