Monday, March 28, 2005

Finally managed to go snowboarding. Am not very good at it. I really want a new board, but I use it so rarely that it's no point.. Tried the halfpipe for the first time. I do not understand how people dare do all those jumps and stuff. I chickened out only half way up the wall, and it was a very small halfpipe.. Managed to get through the day without any serious injuries. My bum is a little sore, but that's all. There was a little girl that skied straight into me. Luckily she didn't get hurt.
Have been listening alot to Mew lately. When I first heard the Frengers album, I didn't like it that much. But now I'm playing it incessantly... Didn't remember that Stina Nordenstam was singing on the album. I really like her voice. And the little girl that sings on Symmetry. I like the sort of fragile voices. Been listening more and more to... noisepop.. is that the genera? Flaming Lips, Mercury Rev, Death Cab.. I think my roommates are happy. Think they were getting sick of Bright Eyes and the Shins.. Not that there is that much of a difference.. This is louder. Well louder than the Shins. Maybe now I can manage to overpower Robbie Williams..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home