Sunday, September 17, 2006

God, I'm soo bored..

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
"I didn't look in your second drawer, so you have no reason to be embarrassed" Ellen DeGeneres - My point and I do have one

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can..
Why? I already did my workout today

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Veronica Mars. Boring, yet I watched the whole fucking episode

4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
1810

5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
1916.. oops..

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The tv and The race is on (from Yo La Tengo's new album - I'm not afraid of you and I will beat your ass

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Few hours ago. Went for a jog - or a brisk walk, as the little old lady with the walker would call it.

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
YouTube and a blog from which I stole this thing

9. What are you wearing?
Comfy linen pants and a T-shirt.. a Yo La Tengo one funnily enough.

10. Did you dream last night?
Dunno, probably

11. When did you last laugh?
Lots of weird stuff on YouTube.. so not long ago

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Loads of pictures and stuff.. way too much stuff.. Must stop spending money

13. Seen anything weird lately?
Well.. again.. YouTube...

14. What do you think of this quiz?
Ridiculous, but at least it keeps me from writing on my project - wouldn't want to have done anything useful this weekend

15. What is the last film you saw?
The Producers - the Broderick, Lane one.. mweh.. thought I would like it - but not so much no.. Funny songs though. I can see that it must have been brilliant on stage.

16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?

An apartment and a piano.. or maybe a keyboard.. I wouldn't want to inflict the same horror on my neighbours as my upstairs neighbour has done to us.. Actually, he hasn't played in a while.. maybe he heard our mocking comments and was discouraged.. no, he has probably finally realised that he possesses no musical talent - what so ever.

17. Tell me something about you that I don't know.
I think I'm getting a cold

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?

I would like to move Norway a bit further south.. switch places with France.. But I guess this is where you're supposed to say something like.. to end world hunger..

19. Do you like to dance?
Occasionally (usually there's alcohol involved)

20. George Bush:
NucLEar

21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Won't know until I see her

22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
See 21.. only exchange the her with a him

23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Of course - my goal is to get out of this country within, well, let's say a few years.. must find out what I want to do. I thought everything would fall into place when I was done with my education - but I'm still confused and have no idea what I want to be when I grow up...

24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
Welcome! Your family is waiting, there's wine over there. Oh, and no hard feelings, don't blame you for doubting. I'll explain later.

25. 4 people who must also do this meme in THEIR journal, if they haven't already.
Nobody - I hope nobody is as sad and pathetic as me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home