Monday, May 09, 2005

I am liking the new Brendan Benson album. This one is probably going to be played much on my cd player this summer. If I've had a car this one would be in the cd player there. But need my license before I can get a car... Saw him at a festival a few years ago, never heard of him before that. I wasn't convinced, maybe because I was cold, wet and misrable. But now I'm going to give the other albums another listen. Great title too, Alternative to Love.
Listened to some songs from Rosie Thomas. Never heard of her before either. But I really like her voice. Going to buy When we were small.
Completely forgot that Dave Matthews Band is coming out with a new album soon. Used to be a bigbig fan. But havent listened to them for ages. Wonder what the sound is going to be on this one. Haven't liked their two latest so...
Finally, caved in and bought the Circuit Music Journal 1. All because of an 11 minute bit with Grant Lee Buffalo. Man I wish I'd gotten to see them live. They were in town when I lived here, but of course at that time I wasn't that much of a fan.. I kick myself now.. It was a cheap dvd, so no regrets. Wonder now if I'm going to allow myself to but the Elixirs and remedies dvd.. I already have it on vhs.. But dvd is so much better - and there are some extra tracks...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home