Saturday, October 28, 2006

I think I must have some sort of vitamin deficiency. I need to learn how to be a good vegetarian. Or start eating the flesh and muscles again.. I think I'll go for the first one. I do nothing but sleep and sleep. Woke up at 2pm today.. Ok, so it might have something to do with the fact that I didn't go to bed before 5am.. but still.. I am tired and depressed all the time. Damn these sunless autumn months. Well, actually, the sun has been with us for quite a long time this year.. But.. I can't focus on anything anymore. It's a miracle I managed to finish the few projects I was working on. And movies. I lose interest so quickly. Tried to watch this norwegian psychological thriller called, Naboer. The guy that plays the lead is crazy talanted. But I fell asleep halfway through. Tried watching the Libertine, and had to fast forward through it.. Everyone spoke in kind of smurfy voices. I did manage to sit through the whole of Peter's friends... but probably only because I am slightly obsessed with Hugh Laurie at the moment.. On SNL tonight - with Beck! Hopefully some kind souls will upload it to somewhere.. Seen a few episodes of that show, and I can't say I was too impressed. But maybe I just caught them on some bad nights... Although, from what I've read the last few years have been more or less on long bad night... Well, I'll keep an open mind. Watched a documentary on Lou Reed yesterday. Fascinating fellow - wonderfully weird.. He and Hugh look like they could be distant cousins.. I mean. They kinda look a bit similar, at least in some photos..

The christmas cookies have started to appear in the grocery stores now. I fucking hate that. Give it a rest. It's 2 months. Like always, I want to escape the whole christmas thing. But I chickened out. Going travelling soon, but I made my travel plans so that I return in time for all the hassle. But hopefully the sun has cheered me up a bit. Except, I guess it's the start of the rainy season where I'm going.. Well, there will probably be some sun too.. South east Asia here I come! Found out through my pre-travel preparations, that I, well, am incapable of making any kind pre-travel preparations. I know when I'm leaving and when I'm going to return. Other than that.. Well.. I'm visiting friends, so it's not like I'm going to wander aimlessly around there. Oi..look at the time.. think it's time to get up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home